Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Won't you help a young woman make her dream come true?

This knock out is Nora O'Sullivan. She's Bub's daughter and she wants to be Fangoria magazine's Spooksmodel of the year. She's in a contest to win that title and she needs your help. Click here, scroll down until you see her picture, and then vote for her. She's up against some stiff competition so every vote helps and every vote puts her dream a little closer to becoming reality. Go on, vote. It'll make her father, who is a police detective by the way, very happy and you'll get to make a cute young woman very happy as well. And who among you doesn't like making cute young women happy?

15 comments:

Dave Schipper said...

done.... she was at a mere 55 but was the best!

Dave

Joe said...

Thank you! She is a-climbing in the ratings as I type this.

Mnmom said...

I did my part!

Megan said...

My office computer doesn't like that place. But it shall be done when I get home!

MC said...

She has my vote!

Anonymous said...

It is my policy to vote for anyone whose father packs heat.

lisahgolden said...

Done!

Missy said...

I voted! Where's my sticker?

We have that magazine around the house sometimes, for my horror loving husband.

Missy said...

Funny, The Boss is on TV singing a song, "I'm working on a dream, working on a dream...".

Dystopia said...

Thank you all so much for voting! I'm now at #7!!

Thank you so much for posting this, Doc M.!

Gifted Typist said...

Good lord, I saw this on my twitter feed today. I thought it was bloody co-incidence that a Bubs and an O'Sullivan would be mentioned and here its true.

Dave Schipper said...

Ok so I voted under two different url's... but wow her competition... oohhh.

yep... she's rising... but can I pick two?

HA...

Dave

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

It was a pleasure to help you Dystopia. I hope you make the cut my dear.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i did!

Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!) said...

After voting for her, it turns out that she's vastly outvoted, and is currently in about 5th place...

Also, are her boobs misbalanced? From the bent-over pic, it seems like it...