Monday, December 15, 2008

A word of warning

Don't ever assume that your emails with Dr. Zaius are private. I made that mistake once but rest assured it will never happen again. He's got his nose out of joint over this secret Santa business because I guess he's got nothing else to do or has nothing else going on in his life. If you go over and read the post where he reprints my emails to him without my permission, here is the comment I have left on it:

Thanks for removing my comment. And thanks again for putting up what I thought were private emails. You stay classy Dr. Zaius!

If he holds true to form so far then he'll delete my comment in short order. But he can't delete this post. It's sad when blogging heroes crash and burn over something so stupid as this. Ah well, I bear him no ill will, except for violating my email trust, and I wish him a happy and joyous holiday season.

8 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Monkey fight! Monkey fight!

Odile said...

Monkey fight! Monkey fight! LOL!!!

I bet that the monkey wins... :D sorry is very sad all of this busyness, hope get fix as soon as possible. Do it for the ,"Espiritu Navideño" , (in Mexico will say "El Niñito Jusús se va a poner triste" ,but I leac it that way.

Odile said...

sic...se va a poner triste") but I leave it that way.

BAC said...

Maybe you should try coming up with an original thought?

Just a suggestion ...


BAC

Snad said...

Who does that anymore?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

BAC-You poor deluded thing you, had you bothered to scroll down you would see that I never tried to take credit for this idea and I gave the full credit where it was due. I'm sure you were too busy to scroll down because there were other blogs where you needed to leave sanctimonius comments on.

dguzman said...

Oy vey...

monkey fight!

Splotchy said...

SANTA = SATAN