Monday, December 22, 2008

Funny Stuff

If you have the cable or the satellite TV and you get FX on your system, then do yourself a favor and check out the show Testees some time. It's hugely misanthropic, acerbic, and funny as hell. It was made and/or produced in Canada so you know it's good.
The premise of the show is that the guys in the above photo work as human guinea pigs for a drug company. Yeah, I know, it sounds dumb but when you actually watch a whole episode, you will howl with laughter. If you haven't seen it yet I recommend catching the episode where the guys go blind for a few days, it's comedy gold.

Testees on FX, it now carries the Dr. Monkey seal of comedy approval.

7 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Comcast is messing around with some of our channels so I don't know if we still get FX or not. Probably we don't.

Mnmom said...

Cable TV = victim of the economy and gone.

Anonymous said...

Slim was begging to see that show based on the name alone.

Jay Allbritton said...

I never stuck around for Testees, but the show that had been running before it--It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia--is classic. I'll check out Testees.

Elizabeth said...

You're just biased toward Canadians, you Monkey! ;)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Enc-I'm also biased towards California gals too. (wink wink)

Blueberry said...

Testees sounds great, even having a name like that gives some cred. I searched TV Guide.com and can't find any airings coming up. Everything is waiting for the holidays to be over I guess.