Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Congrats!

Look at these two sweet looking kids:
Aren't they beautiful? It's everyone's blog pal Angry Ballerina and her new husband. They've gotten hitched and I just wanted to congratulate them on doing so. Don't be mad I copped the photo from your blog Angry. I was going to leave a comment on your blog but since now one has to create a profile and log in to do so, I just figured it was easier to steal your beautiful picture and do a blog post over here about your nuptials.


I wish you crazy kids many years of happiness!

5 comments:

K.Line said...

Beautiful couple! Congrats to them.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i get all goofy over weddings! many many happy years!

Katie Schwartz said...

Mazel Tov to the Angry Ballerina and her mans on their nuptiuals and such.

MonkeyMucker HAPPY NEW YEAR, BUBBIE. See you in 09'

xo
Jewgirl

Anonymous said...

Don't they look lovely!

I hope they enjoy every happiness together.

And to you and Sparky - a very happy 2009, Dr. MVM!

xoxoxxo
Lisa

Mel said...

¡¡¡Felicidades!!!