Friday, November 14, 2008

It's no prank, Abel Raises Cain voted best Socially Conscious film!

That's right boys and girls, the wonderfully funny documentary Abel Raises Cain was voted best film in my Socially Conscious film series at this year's Southern Appalachian International Film Festival! Congrats go out to the filmmakers Jenny Abel and Jeff Hockett and to the subjects of the film, Alan Abel and his wife. I'll be screening this film at the Acoustic Coffee House on Saturday night at 10 PM eastern. If you are in the Johnson City area drop on in and see this warm and winning film for free. It will leave you laughing, thinking, and wondering how much of the news you see on TV is actually real.

If you're in town and you don't come by, I'll send a clown over to your house.
And trust me, you do not want this clown to come by your place. The dude smells like a truck stop urinal, hits on anything with a pulse, and he farts anthrax spores. But you know, the choice is up to you. See a great film about a real American hero or have a clown who smells like piss come by your place and hit on your significant other and then kill you with his anal emissions.

4 comments:

Joe said...

How the f*ck did you find Whizzer McPoots? I've been tracking his activities for years, but I've never been able to locate him for sure.

Sounds like the festival is a success!

dguzman said...

Hang on, I'm thinking....

Way to go, Monkey! I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I lived in Tennessee!

John Shuck said...

"Send in the clowns..."

I'll try to make Doc...

Chris said...

That is a seriously disturbed clown. Not John Wayne Gacy disturbed, but disturbed.