Saturday, October 4, 2008

And now here's a message from Sarah Palin

Oh gosh, you know I was just so mad at my "maverick" running mate Grandpa John for deciding to leave Michigan that it totally ruined my weekend!

Sure it looks like I'm happy as I'm standing next to Alaska stud #1, who may have just knocked me up with a baby that we might name Flywheel McSneezer Palin, but I'm not really. In fact I'm the opposite of happy, I'm steamed let me tell ya you betcha.

I'm ready to go to the great lake state and rustle me up some votes. I'll take Todd and Bristol and Levi and the new baby and Cooter and Lolly Pop and Sleestak and Satchel and Jim Bob and Mary Ellen and the rest of our kids and by golly we'll canvass from Germfask to Fowlerville to Alpena to Grosse Point and by gosh by golly don't cha know we'll have Jesus by all our sides and we'll turn that blue state red! I'll even get my Kenyan minister, you know the witch hunter guy, to got to Dee-troit to get all those black folks to vote for me and Grandpa John.

Hey I want to go but Grandpa doesn't want me to, I guess I'm the maverick now because I'm trying to do my own thing! Hey Grandpa, who's a maverick? Me. I'm a maverick. I'm not just a MILF or a PYW2P4 (Pentecostal You Want 2 Pray 4)!

But okey dokey then, if Grandpa John doesn't want me to spend time in Michigan I guess I'll just sit here and not talk to the press. I'll just sit here and hope Jesus comes back before that uppity elitist black man gets elected.

10 comments:

Joe said...

or, doggone it, grampy can just, ya know, put me to work making random comments about Obama pallin' around with terrorists without that pesky media filter to ah, be elitist, also

Gifted Typist said...

oh, death where is thy sting?

themom said...

i'll get back to ya on this - as soon as i stop laughing!!!!

DivaJood said...

Good, I'm glad she's finally paying attention to Lolly Pop and Sleestak.

Cormac Brown said...

You know we all got her wrong, right? She was speaking to Joe Sikhs-pak and she was courting the conservative Indian vote.

Angry Ballerina said...

brilliant.

pissed off patricia said...

Hell, she should just hook up the double wide trailer, put her little litter of kids inside and drive right on up there to campaign. Todd could drive and she could ride shotgun. Hell, she could probably pick off some wildlife on the way with her shotgun and maybe a couple of domestic animals too. How totally maverick-ie would that be?

Missy said...

Pray hard, PYW2P4.

dguzman said...

Oh yer darn right they're gonna disagree, 'cause they're both mavericks!

Micgar said...

yeah- "mevricks" doncha know? And your darn tootin'!