Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please accept my thanks and my apology

I've been a bad monkey. I forgot to thank all the generous, wise, smart and great looking people who named me a "Kick Ass Blogger." So please accept my apology for not thanking you sooner and please join

this Ann Murray single,

Bristol Palin's body double,

Mr. Pipe,
Delta Dawn,

and the late Huey Newtonin expressing my undying gratitude to all those who gave me this award:
I especially want to single out the lovely Fredia Bee for her "kick assedness" in giving me this kick ass award.

Thank you for singling me out the way you did Ms. Bee. You kick ass.

10 comments:

Angry Ballerina said...

Is that an actual pic of FB????

Dr Zibbs said...

You're a winner

Mnmom said...

You are kick ass! I've got some swag for you and need to send a photo of your lovely sticker on my car. Just need to remember to do those things, and find the necessary equipment within the pile of crap on my desk.

DivaJood said...

I guess it's that time of year. Stop by my place to pick up another.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Angry-Alas, no. But that photo looks a bit like her.

Elizabeth said...

Hooray! Congratulations.

Micgar said...

congrats-Monkey!

Bridget Jones said...

YAHOO MM, you deserve it big time. Congrats!!

Freida Bee said...

Mr. - Yhe pleasure is all mine. You do kick ass and someone just had to say it.

(How did you get that picture of me blogging?)

Freida Bee said...

Yhe is a word I've adopted since I became Amish. (That's why I blog on an old school typewriter rather than my macbook these days.)

And, that is how I wear my hair and velvet sportscoats.