Sunday, July 6, 2008

The legacy of George Bush Jr...

...felons come first,gays are okay as long as they are hypocritcal gays who help demonize other gays,human lives are secondary to corporate profits, stupidity is funny, and helping terrorists achieve their goals is paramount.

And who's going to carry on all this "great work" that was begun by the worst President in the history of this country?
Why of course it's Bush McCain who going to do it, after all he's exactly the same as George W. Bush and he hates me and you already.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But wait! McCain is a maverick! I thought horses loved bloggers.

I just can't keep up.

MC said...

Hey I resent being lumped in with "the cables".

Jay Allbritton said...

Well when you put it that way....

Elizabeth said...

I do not want to think about what will happen if Bush McCain is "elected" in November.

[fingers in ears going 'lalalalala']

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Huh, most people wait until they meet me before they hate me. Oh, well, I wasn't going to vote for him anyway.

Mel said...

So sad...

Mnmom said...

I think he meant the LIBERAL bloggers. How the hell does he know what a blog is anyway? He doesn't even know how to use the internet - admits it himself.

No Imbecile Left Behind.

Anonymous said...

Well, all I have to say to him is that the feeling is mutual.