Saturday, March 22, 2008

Busy now, try again later

The whirlwind social life continues unabated kids and yours truly hasn't got much time now to tell you all about today's protest in Johnson City. I promise to give you a full account of it later complete with pictures. In the mean time you enjoy the photo of Sparky holding the sign she made. I was rather proud of the slogan she came up with, it's kind of apropos don't you think?Ah well, they say behind every smart mokey is an even smarter woman so there you go.

I've got to run kids, I'm off to have dinner with the winner of the "Cooking For Dr. Monkey Sweepstakes." Oh, I almost forgot to thank all of you who entered the "Cooking For Dr. Monkey Sweepstakes" and if you weren't chosen as a winner then don't despair, there'll be other contests for you to enter and win. For a complete list of winners and the rules of the "Cooking For Dr. Monkey Sweepstakes" click here.

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Excellent sign!!

Virginia Pickel said...

Great sign! Can't wait to hear more about the protest.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your social life!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

WC-I know, she amazed me with the topicality of her slogan.

ginviren-Nice to see you're not just lurking here any more and that you've decided to leave me a comment. Why it almost feels like we're family or something.

Barb-Go have a nap.