Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Project Runway update of sorts

Since some of you have not begun watching the new season of Project Runway, I'm not going to reveal who won any challenges lately. I'm just going to say that while he's not my favorite, Chris has been ripped off the past couple of weeks. He should have won two out of three challenges.

I'm still sick to death of Fierce Boy, I was happy to see Spit Creature go, and I'd pay them a million bucks to make Sour Pea cover up her disgusting tattoos.


I still think Rami and Victoria will be in the final three.

6 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

OK, you are kind of scaring me a little bit now.

Karen said...

We can't possibly be on the same season! This one (season 4) just started here a couple of weeks ago and they just did the SJP challenge. So far, no great personalities but it's early days yet.

GETkristiLOVE said...

If I have to listen to Ricky cry one more time... Jesus!

I like Chris a lot, but fierce boy Christian is very talented. And I liked Sweet Pea's prom dress way better than Victoria's. Jillian will probably be in the final three, don't you think?

vikkitikkitavi said...

Victoria will win!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dr. Zaius-Don't fear fashion.

Karen-Believe me, we are.

GKL-I want to slap Ricky and say, "Get over it!" I'm not too sure about Jillian.

Vikki-My money is on her to win but that's usually the kiss of death.

Missy said...

I FINALLY got "into" the contenders this week. I almost gave up watching. I am glad for your assessment.