Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Aunt Dahlia, I'm with you

The news that a war has broken out among bloggers was very troubling to me at first. I thought I might sit this conflict out but then I thought, no, something must be done to end this awful mess so I thought I might offer my services as a peacemaker. But when I saw the senseless and baseless attacks that Aunt Dahlia had to suffer at the hands of those war criminals FranIam and Dr. Zaius, I knew I had to do everything in my power to save her and to fight for her cause.

Fran and her gang of thugs were, after all, smearing the good name of all things Neko. And that I cannot allow. I will come to the defense of any beautiful red headed women with a booming yet sexy and feminine singing voice.
Neko Case is a national treasure and she is worth fighting for. I've listened to the MP3's of her CD's that Beth sent me over and over again and I've watched some of her videos on You Tube and I'm hooked. I'll defend her to the bitter end and so I'll gladly join you in your Neko crusade Aunt Dahlia.So please don't be sad or worry about things for one second Ms. Case, I'm here to fight for you. Hey, you look like you could use a little "pick me up." How about a piece of candy?Hmmmm, I bet you'd really like a Necco Wafer.
No? Then how about some Crunky?
Yes, that's right. Crunky makes everything better.

4 comments:

Cup said...

Who's dissin' Neko? That's just un-American. (Well, I guess un-Canadian.)

Bravo for your bravery in sticking up for Ms. Case!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I shall join you in your cause to defend the lovely Ms Case. I have a bit of a girl crush on her anyway.

dguzman said...

Ooh, Neko IS hot.

Ubermilf said...

I said it before and I'll say it again: Necco wafers taste like Pepto-Bismol.

Perhaps a poop-eating primate such as yourself enjoys that flavor, but I do not.

Long live Fran! Long live Dr. Zaius! Down with the Necco-chomping Infidels!