Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Unmagnificent Seven

That goody two shoes home building busy body Splotchy tagged me with the 7 Untrue Facts About Me meme. The only reason I'm going to do it is because maybe some of his good karma from his New Orleans trip will rub off on me. So strike up the band, here are seven untrue facts about me:

1) I fly jet planes while naked and drunk.

2) I slept with every Playboy Playmate from 1978 onwards.

3) I am so strong that feats of strength are now measured in units called "Monkersteins."

4) Angry Ballerina and I were secretly married on a wind swept hilltop in Chile and as a result of our unholy union she will soon bear a girl child that shall be known as Auntie Christ.

5) I was traded by the Detroit Tigers to the Minnesota Twins for a packet of soy sauce and a player to be named later.

6) There are two tribes of Indians in Brazil who worship an old photo of me.

7) I've been to paradise but I've never been to me.

I tag Splotchy's wife, D Cup's cats, and Romius T's sense of shame.

16 comments:

FreakyNick said...

#4 - Me, too. She loves my UPS uniform. ( also untrue, it is a Air Force uniform ).

Claire said...

If these aren't true, then so many of my illusions are completely shattered. Sigh.
Merry Christmas!

Fran said...

Shite! I tagged DCup too but you did it earlier.

But yours was a LIE!

Damn, I hate when that happens.

This was really feckin' funny doctor, very feckin' funny.

You should come read mine, where I have taken your name in vain. Sort of.

Fran said...

Oh Fran always so quick and then she reads... DCup's CATS.

Funny you. Tagging pussies. Nice.

Splotchy said...

You are my hypothetical hero, Dr Monkey!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! I've performed a few Monkersteins tonight and convinced the Pussies for Peace to comply with your wishes. They accept the tagging and will post their response tomorrow.

Joe said...

Amazing! I stand in the presence of greatness, truly.

Suzy said...

Hi, Doc. Some deadbeat in a funny red suit dropped off a present for you over in the space goo.

Randal Graves said...

Isn't #1 pretty much a requirement for airline pilots anyway?

dguzman said...

But you didn't include that time you were in Chile with Allende. That's such a great story, man.

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Blueberry said...

I got a Monkersteinmeter for Christmas, and now you're telling me it won't work? Crap!!

Whiskeymarie said...

I've been to me. It's overrated.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Monkey:

The Pussies for Peace have now responded to your tag. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Wacky.

Romius T. said...

oh crap a meme