Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The people have spoken

The results are in and you people, well 47% of you anyway, have voted to keep the new banner picture! Only 2% of you hate art and want me to change it back to the basic purple that it was and a staggering 4% of you need your eyes checked because you did not notice the banner.


However a whopping 38% of you want to make sweet sweet monkey love to me because you love me. I'm going to have to ask those of you who chose this option to hang loose since I don't cheat when I'm in a relationship. I'll let you know when and if Sparky kicks me to the curb. Until then, you kids keep the home fires burning for me, if you know what I mean.


More polls to come in the future, so stay tuned!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new banner masthead. The expression on the dog's face is precious!

Claire said...

Very pleased about the new banner, I voted to keep it!

dguzman said...

That's HOT sweet monkey love, Dr.

Love the banner too.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

How can you not love a bulldog in a dress? They were bred for that.

This will be a good second prize (along with the steak knives) for the lack of monkey loving.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Get Kristi somemunkee Love!

BOSSY said...

Wow, all those percentages and Bossy didn't get the chance to vote. Oh well - Bossy was most assuredly 99% napping.

Missy said...

I am proud to have the right to vote.

Anonymous said...

Ah, you obviously have not learned the lessons of the Bush junta Now that you've held the election, you simply do as you please.

But for my 2 cents, I voted for the new banner.

Randal Graves said...

Next time you change your banner, make sure a picture of you gutting [insert wingnut of your choice] is an option 'cause I'd vote for that.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

D Cup-I loved it as well.

CDP-Thanks for voting!

Dguz-My bad, I forgot that there is no other sweet monkey love than hot sweet monkey love.

Barb-Dogs in dress, what's next poker playing dogs?

Kristi-Coming up.

Bossy-It's okay hon, you need your beauty sleep.

Missy-And I'm proud you had the right to vote here.

Morse-I refuse to learn from the Bush junta.

Randel-Point taken.

Fran said...

Late to the party but loving the new look.

And loving the idea of sweet monkey love... even if it is only in my dreams.

Deep sigh.

Suzy said...

The bulldog in a dress looks a little like J. Edgar Hoover.