Sunday, October 21, 2007

The only links in the village

Brought to you by the only gay in the village.

1) If this gal is not a genius, then there are no geniuses in this world.
2) If I had Congresspeople like this, then I'd be happy. Instead I got this bag of crap who only opposes Bush when he thinks he did not go far enough to the right:

3) If there was any chance in hell this bitch was going to be my boss, then I'd quit that job this second.
4) Sometimes it's nice to meet the spouse behind the bloggers.

5) And sometimes you kids are just too nice. Thanks Liberality, Dr. Zaius, Devilham, Freida Bee, and Fran ( sorry no link for you Fran, Internet Explorer won't let me open your blog, it does that sometimes). You kids are simply the best.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fake pill poppin' mime mimic lady rocks! I've got to add her to my blogroll too. Thanks.

Freida Bee said...

Sorry about the cake.... I agree with you about Whiskey Marie's geniusness (and I first saw her here on your blog- thanks monkey). That posting makes it into the all time blogging hall of fame.

Missy said...

Fantastic!

I love the episode where he is going to leave the villiage for London and he just can't.

Joe said...

That costume lady is wonderful!

And of course, we knew that D-Cup is great, even when she's being assailed by Ann Coulter's sister.

And, finally, thanks for the kind words about my bride.

Angry Ballerina said...

1. Thats a beautiful pic of you

2. Happy B Day Old Man River. (When is it????)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kirby-Ain't she great?

Freida-I put it in my hall of fame already. No prob on the cake, it was still good even though it was wet. :)

Missy-I love the one where he has that Spanish girlfriend.

Bubs-Your bride must be one smart woman, she snared you after all.

Angry-Har dee har har.

Fran said...

A little late to the after party but here FranIam Is!

Glad to make you happy, just like you make me.

darkblack said...

A little bloggie told me t'was your birthday...Many happy returns, but I'd avoid the pie if I were you.

;>)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your birthday!

Well, what can I say. Good thing I have friends since Chez Tits will be up on the foreclosure block and the Pussies for Peace will be begging for kibble and fish-heads on a city corner if I don't find another job soon.....because, yeah, I'm not stayin'.

Happy, happy birthday!!!!!

Much hugging....

dguzman said...

Happy belated, Monkey! Man, WM is a total genius--those costumes are MONEY.

Oh. My. God. That freak of a "human" in 2) is really scary. He's staring at me! Make him stop!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Fran-We should stop this mutual admiration society someday, just not yet.

Darkblack-Yikes!

D Cup-If any of you need a palce to stay or a meal just shout at me girl.

Dguz-If I could make him stop I would!