Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mrs. Senator Larry Craig's Tips For Wives

Greetings to all you lawfully wedded wives out in Blog World! It's a treat for me to come before you today to share my tips on how to keep your hubby's from straying from your home and marital bed. As you know the liberal media, the gays and Lebanese, and the surrender monkey Democrat cry babies are trying to make everyone think my hot stud muffin Larry is gay, but in reality nothing could be further from the truth. He's one hot pistol packin' partner who loves to make love to me, his lovely ladywife, and we do it all the time! Sometimes as much as three for four times a year!

I know some of you don't have it as good as I do so I want to share with you the many ways I keep my man happy and at home most nights. Ready? Excellent! Let's get started.

1) Don't wear too much make up but do get that hair done! My Larry loves me looking like this, all freshly coiffed and lady like!

2) Be nice when his friends come by for a visit.
Here's a shot of us with Larry's good friend Dirty Sanchez. He comes to see us quite a bit. Larry really likes him!

3) They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach so I have become quite the cook! Here's a peek in my grocery basket. As you can tell Larry and I like our sweets and our meats!
4) Give your husband a "play room" where he and his manly friends can relax and have fun together.


5) Don't be afraid to give your hard working husband some space and perhaps even let him go fishing or on vacation with his best friend sometimes.
That's all I have time for now, I've got to go join my friends at the Pocatello Prescription Pill Pop-a-torium and Potent Potables Pageant. It's grapefruit juice and grain alcohol night so I don't want to be late! Ta ta now!

4 comments:

Distributorcap said...

you forgot
she came complete with childrens for Larry *yes childrens 8-)

Angry Ballerina said...

Can you do me a favor??

Stop being so fucking funny.

You are gonna get me fired.

Freida Bee said...

"And, I forgot to add that Manhubs looove it when we ladywives bend down in front of them and scrub the bathroom floor and then leave them alone there for a few hours. That's been the secret to our solid, satisfying marriage plain and simple, as it's best to keep it." -Ladywife

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dcap-I know, it was all a bit too perfect wasn't it?

Angry-I gotta be me babe. So suck it up and get that resume ready.

Freida-Spoken like a true tiny Texas ladywife. :)