Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am the luckiest guy in the world


I must be the luckiest guy in the world because I win lotteries I never even knew I entered. I get emails all the time telling me that I won British, Irish, Scottish, Antarctic, Peruvian, El Salvadorian, Ghanaian, Mongolian Beef, Spicy Schezuan, Shabu Shabu Style, Venusian, Martian, and the Alpha Centaurian lotteries. But since I don't want to pay that "small fee" to collect my winnings I never get a cent off all the lotteries I win. Ah well.
It'd be nice to win the lotteries I actually do play, Powerball and the Mega Millions. I'd help out a bunch of people financially, and you know who you are, travel a shit load (especially to Europe and to Oceania), and I'd start a bunch of small organic farms.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Hey! That happens to me all the time! But no matter how many fees I pay, I never get my winnings. Hm...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

JD-You pays yo money, you takes yo chances.