Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1960's Pin Up Women Break It Down For You

"Hey did you hear that Bush says he wishes he could go fight in Iraq but that he's too old to go now and that the terrorists would recognize him. Really, he actually said that shit. Can you believe it? No? Us neither."




"It's kind of funny him saying that because when there was a war on when he was old enough to go fight it, he didn't go. He stayed here and kept Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas safe for the white led state governments to abuse black people and deny them their basic civil and human rights. Hey, I caught something!"


"Look at me, I'm a bird."


"Ha, ha, ha, that's so funny Jan, 'a bird.' Hey can any of you gals think of other places Bush wishes he could go?"

"He wishes he could go to Uranus! Ha, ha, ha. Hands up you gringo!"


"He wishes he could come to merry old England and stay in Sherlock Homes. Get it? He thinks Sherlock Holmes is a subdivision! Ha ha ha."


"He also wishes he could go to Narnia. I hear he's wanted to go ever since Laura read him those crappy CS Lewis books years ago. Me, I can't stand Christian allegory, it's heavy handed and too preachy."

"Ooooh, me either. I heard Georgie Jr wishes he could go to Jurassic Park. After all he is just like one of those dinosaurs, he's got a small reptilian brain and he refuses to learn."



"Help, I think I hurt my neck!"


"I just wish the Democrats and any civil liberty and Constitution loving Republicans, as if there was such a thing!, would grow some balls and stand up to that tyrant. He only gets away with his bullshit because they let him. Anyways, thanks for letting us speak out. We've got to go now, somewhere there's a young man who needs us in his spank bank. See ya around!"




H/T to David Zellaby for his pin up photos on Flickr, see the rest of the set here. And to Kahlo from Barcelona for the initial link to Zellaby's Flickr set. I'm not sure if you read English or not Kahlo but I love your blog.

5 comments:

vikkitikkitavi said...

I am loving this post! Who knew that 1060s pin-ups were so insightful. I absolutely agree about C.S. Lewis. Even when I was 10 years old I was all "Okay, okay, I get it already! Jesus!"

BOSSY said...

Bossy is now in traction.

Pam said...

Hubba Hubba!! And smart too.

I prefer the 1960s pin-ups to today's.

dguzman said...

I'm with Pam; these ladies obviously valued intellect as well as the perfect bikini. And I dig the shades on that first gal; soooo sultry.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Vikki-I see you have good taste.

Bossy-It could be worse, you could be in a truss.

Pam-Me too, they had an air of sexy innocence about them.

Dguzman-Those shades knock me out.