Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why thank you Jon

Jon the interplanetary space nerd managed to crawl out of his parent's basement long enough to ride his bike over to the local bakery where he spent all his allowance money on pies that he had sent out to all of us bloggers who are running for President. Apparently he resents all the attention we get.


Oh, Jon, you are supposed to be green with envy.


I opened my lovely gift box from the bakery and look what lil' Jon sent me:


Mmmmmm, pi, I love pi. I'll have a slice and then I'll save some for Mathman.


Thanks Jon!
You have fun when you go back down to your folks basement, and don't cut anything off with that light sabre!

9 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Dangit, that was supposed to be a banana cream pie. Don't you get the irony? Because some monkeys eat bananas.

Bah, I blame the interns.

Evil Spock said...

Wait, Evil Spock didn't receive any pie. 2012 isn't that far off!

Anonymous said...

If I have to keep running into math stuff at all these damn blogs, I'm going to go mad! Mad, I tell you!

Phew! Sorry about that. I missed my math teacher spouses' support group this week.

J.D. said...

Π is fun. And it does indeed have an end.

The end is Chuck Norris' fist hitting your face.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Jon-There was irony I was supposed to get?

Evil Spock-We've got cake for you.

D Cup-Just because I put math on here doesn't mean I understand it. By the way what is 2 + 2?

JD-Chuck Norris hits like an old lady.

Whiskeymarie said...

Mmmm... I love pi too.
Especially sour cherry pi.

I could eat 3.14159265358979...pieces right now.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You got a pi pie? I can't tell you how jealous I am, but I can tell you my favourite binary joke: there are 10 kinds of pople in the world - those who get binary and those who don't.

Thank you, thank you very much, we're here all week, try the veal.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Whiskey-"She's my cherry pi..."

Barbara-Thats one of my favorite closing lines ever.

Unknown said...

I guess I was too busy to catch the pi earlier this week. I'll give Dcup her therapy today, she probably doesn't even remember commenting.