Thursday, July 12, 2007

Who's hating me now?

Why it's none other than Dr. Zaius's new running mate Germaine Gregarious! This bit of tartlet was callously chosen by Zaius to be his running mate so he could win the votes of gay and lesbian people everywhere. But his ploy has already backfired. It seems that like her mentor Zaius, Ms. Gregarious has nothing to offer but lies, slander, and innuendo. Notice how Zaius has already corrupted his running mate and has turned her into an unthinking, unfeeling automaton.
I confronted Ms. Gregarious earlier this evening and I asked her point blank why she would align herself with this simian thug Zaius. She broke down and wept and she told me that Zaius has a weird Svengali like hold on her. She said:

Needless to say I was shocked, dumbfounded, and disgusted. I was about to rush off to engage in fisticuffs with that Zaius brute when I heard a Teutonic voice behind me. I turned and I saw the current governor of California. He leered at Gregarious, licked his lips, and laughed when I told him that she was the head of a lesbian gang and the running mate of Dr. Zaius. When he stopped laughing so hard he said that she was no lesbian at all and that she was in fact a heterosexual who posed as a lesbian so that she could steal credit card information and Pillsbury Bake Off recipes from unsuspecting females. Ahhnold went on to tell me:
When I turned to ask Germaine if this was true she cackled like a banshee and ran off down the street screaming obscenities and clacking her cloven hooves together.

Ladies and gentlemen of America, the stakes are too high to let these two frauds do their evil shenanigans. It's time for all of America to realize that only one simian candidate has a clear concise position on gays and lesbians. And that Zaius will give all men lobotomies, while his running mate will do heaven only knows what to women, if this dastardly duo is elected.


My loyal campaign manager Samurai Frog and I will answer every smear, rise to every challenge, and triumph over every obstacle they try to throw at us. Zaius and his phony crony Gregarious will be defeated in the end and America will be a better place because of it. As I take my leave from you now I'd like to inform you of Zaius's running mate's latest endorsement:


Remember:

1 comment:

Fran said...

You better rethink your verbiage on the ol' blogroll my good doctor...
Zaiusnation or our mentor and one day your ruler, so be nice to him you idiot humans?

I don't think so. Not so much.

Just sayin' my friend, just sayin'.