Saturday, July 14, 2007

Screw you two


I have never EVER been comfortable with Hillary Clinton. Not as a US Senator and not as my potential President. Now I hear she wants to cut the other "fringe" candidates out of the debates so she and her top rivals can have more air time? That's just what I'd expect from a corporate candidate. She never met a defense bill she didn't fucking want to vote for and sleep with, and she keeps saying she'll beef up defense spending. Who benefits there Hil? Your pals in corporate America.How about you go fucking sit back on the Wal-Mart board for a few more years while they rape their employess and small businesses everywhere and import more shit from China. Or how about you act like a decent person and admit you made a mistake when you and your pal John Edwards said you wanted to cut the others out of the debates and that your vote to go to war was a big blunder and you did it because you wanted corporate America's support. You damn fraud, take those fingers and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.



Hey Johnny E. I had more respect for you when you kept your pretty mouth shut about the other candidates and talked more about the two Americas. I told myself that out of the three corporate cocksuckers in the field that if Dennis loses the nomination then I'd support your fancy hair do having ass. But guess what dick juice? You're out now. Out on your ass and if you keep trying to make excuses for your stupid un-Democratic Party like attitude towards the other candidates, then I'll withdraw my support from your wife too. You fucking make me puke. We've got enough people in this country who are trying to shut the other candidates up, we don't need your dumb ass to call for them to be quiet too. And you know what else Johnny? You're a fucking loser already. You lost to that Idiot in '04 and I hope you lose now. You damn ass hat you.


Hmmm, who has never said he wanted anyone to shut up? Which candidate is for all the candidates speaking at every debate? Which candidate has never taken corporate money?
Which one supports universal health care? Has ALWAYS been against the war? Which one has never changed his position on any issue due to corporate influence? Who? Who? Who?

Oh yeah, now I remember. Dennis Kucinich. That's who.

Screw you Hil and John Boy, I hope you both have a train wreck of a campaign now. I'm more firmly with Dennis now than ever.

6 comments:

Coaster Punchman said...

That's some Muckey Muck. I liked it. I especially liked how I had to think a bit before understanding the syntax of "fancy hair do having ass." It's important to make your readers think.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed you yesterday! It was an interesting interview with Dennis K. and Mike Barnacle. You can find it on the web. Blue Gal has it.

Best line from Dennis?

I'm the kinda guy who thinks he can win a rigged election.

Balls - the guy's got 'em.

Evil Spock said...

I'm really disappointed in Edwards. I expected this out of the Clinton campaign though. Pure Machiavellian.

Hey, I spelled Machiavellian right on the first try! I'm going to get a Crunky now!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

CP-You thanks are getting from me.

D Cup-He's got balls the size of texas.

Evil Spock-Bring me one!

kelsi said...

This is so fucking disturbing. It kind of makes a cynic doubt that any real "change" is out of the question.
Except, of course, that there's that little thing in the declaration of independence that we as a nation seem to be forgetting - about, you know, when a government becomes destructive of rights of its citizens, those citizens have the right to get rid of that government. i've been saying this since 1997 - but it's time to look at that text in depth. for real, yo.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kelsi-I be down wit dat yo.