Friday, July 27, 2007

It's easy to see why they "love" me so much at my local golf course

Drivers side back glass of my little Nissan pick up truck.

Passenger side back glass of my pick up.
For some reason the old conservative kristian men and women at my local golf course do their best to not talk to me. They rarely wave or smile at me after they find out I'm the guy who drives this truck. It's a shame though, if they got to know me they'd find out I'm a nice guy who is lots of fun to be around. Oh well. I won't lose any sleep over it.

8 comments:

Splotchy said...

Forgive my ignorance, but who/what is the Dr. Seuss character in your window?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Splotchy-He's the Lorax.

joshhill1021 said...

Monky-I love all of your stickers, but I truly need the lorax sticker that is so cool. The Lorax has always been my favorits Seuss book. And by the way on my bumper is my sticker that says "my boxer is smarting than your president." This of course gets me either congrats or dirty looks when people see it here in NC.

Fran said...

Lorax- that is very cool. And I dig your flags.

Not to mention all the true things about the evil ones in DC!

And you know me well enough by now - I am down with Darwin despite my otherwise religious leanings.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Boxer-Oh I get my share of dirty looks and people flipping me off here in TN.

Fran-Too bad not all religious people are like you.

Anonymous said...

Doctor! The Lorax may speak for the trees, but you speak for me. Go you!

Pam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Cheryl said...

Dr., Where did you get your Lorax sticker?! I am on a search and I cannot seem to find one anywhere?!