Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm posting these pictures...

...because I think Pauline McLynn is as cute as a button.





Who's Pauline McLynn you ask? She played the housekeeper Mrs. Doyle in Father Ted and she was in Angela's Ashes as well and most recently she was in the BBC comedy Jam and Jerusalem or as it is known over here, Clatterford. She written at least one novel and has done a solid metric ton of comedy stuff on various stages in the UK. If I hadn't adopted Cloris Leachman recently, I might have adopted Pauline. Seriously, is she not the cutest thing most bestest thing to come out of Ireland since Gorilla 88?

4 comments:

KELSO'S NUTS said...

As it's all fantasyland anyway, I have to cast my vote for Nora Barnicle. She wasn't as cute Pauline McLynn is but I know she'd have give me monster fun between the sheets if ULYSSES is to be believed.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Duly noted Kelso, duly noted.

Katie Schwartz said...

do you watch bad girls on bbc? what about bob and rose? have you seen it? fawlty towers? ever seen the diary of adrian mole?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Love Fawlty Towers. Vaugely remember Bob and Rose.