Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am the weakest link

I saw this on Johnny Yen's blog and since I love most things British, Irish, and Scottish (Sorry Wales, you're out! All you drunk ass Dylan Thomas wannabes can kiss my butt!) I had to find out which annoying B-list British celeb I was. Turns out, it's not inconceivable that I could be her, except for that whole boobs and vagina thing, and the estrogen, and the menopause, and the nice gig as a TV show host.
I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY EYES
Which Annoying B-list Celebrity Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey.

7 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Fucking Pauly Shore. Not so much.

Anonymous said...

Crap! Regis Philbin!

splord said...

Maggie Thatcher!

Joe said...

Regis Philbin here. I admire his gleaming teeth and upbeat patter.

Evil Spock said...

I was Pauly Shore too.

pissed off patricia said...

Lenny Henry, whoever the f*ck that is.

Anonymous said...

Pauly Shore.

I've lost my will to live.

Regards,

Tengrain