Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tired of letting Pat Robertson have all the fun of placing blame for natural disasters...

...other religious leaders have decided to speak out on the earthquake in Chile.
The pope sez: "Those priests and parishioners who still cling to 'liberation theology' are to blame for this disaster."

The Dalai Lama sez: "Pull my finger Santiago! Hee, hee, just kidding. Actually, all suffering from this earthquake is an illusion. And so is the earthquake."

The late Billy Graham sez: "Hey! I'm not dead yet god damn it!"

The Great Spirit sez: "Earthquakes are natural disasters that are caused the shifting of the tectonic plates that the continents and everything else on the surface of the earth rests upon, they aren't punishment for a damn thing you small minded morons."

Moron Jesus sez: "If only those Chileans had accepted me and Mormonism, then this would not have happened. It's all written down on some golden plates somewhere, they're the ones I didn't let Joseph Smith see."
Scientology Jesus sez: "This is what you people get for rejecting me, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and our sci fi religion. If oyu think this earthquake and Pinochet were bad, wait til you see what I do to you apostates next. Hail Xenu! Hail me!"

4 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

A necessary illusion to illustrate that the pain of one is the pain of all.

Monkey, you slay me! ;~)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Good to see that the religious leaders of the world have not abandoned the people of Chile.

Ubermilf said...

I hope people don't take you seriously this time.

Maybe Sarah Palin needs to explain satire to us again.

Mnmom said...

Freedom of speech is a pain sometimes.