Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stay classy Israel!

You're not content with just stealing the land of the people Palestinian people because some book that was written in the stone age says it's yours. You're not content with ghettoizing the Palestinian people and making them live in refugee camps and then cutting off all access to modern amenities to all other Palestinians. Nope, you weren't content with all that so you're now bombing the shit out of the Gaza strip because you won't be satisfied until all the people who you want dead are dead.

Way to go Israel. With behvaior like that it's no wonder the Jeebus followers think they're the new chosen people.

Once again we see what happens when organized religion and small political minds mix.

8 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

Talk about smacking a fly with a sledgehammer! Someone throws a stone at them and they kill gobs of people in response. They are just taking after their American cousins however. WE did the same thing to the native tribes here.

Ubermilf said...

I don't know what you're talking about and I have the feeling I don't want to.

Chris said...

I particularly enjoyed the yahoo headline about the US encouraging the Palestinians to quit mortaring Israel. It's like telling a battered wife to quit bashing her face into her husband's fist.

Anonymous said...

Great post, Dr. Monkey. What I can't understand is how this helps Israel. Except, I've read, the current leaders want to avoid losing to Netayahu so they are flexing some muscle for political reasons. Stay classy, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo, I finally figured out how to post a comment here. Color me happy. Pissed in NYC

Odile said...

Those Israelite... they claim they deserve those territories for their suffering during the Holocaust... they are just doing the same thing... but less classy. What ashamed of the "chosen people". And we the Catholic don´t say we are the chosen one, just that the truth is with us O_º... hahahahahaaa!!! (just joking)

dguzman said...

And let's not forget how much all our politicians in power LOVE Israel. Little wonder the Palestinians hate us.

Ubermilf said...

I decided to reconnect with the world and read the newspaper today, so NOW I know what you're talking about.

I am thinking I was happier before.