Thursday, September 23, 2021

What other things has Nicki Manaj's cousin's friend said?

 

"He said Trump won the election in 2020 but the aliens on Blector 3 have brainwashed us all in to thinking Biden won because he supports the nerve stapling of Ass-o-tonium miners on Blector 3."

"He said I  looked like I was hurtin' for a squirtin' and you know what?  He's not wrong.  I need a good ride on a stiff dick."

"He said my name sounded funny.  So I had him horsewhipped like he was a Haitian immigrant seeking help. Praise Jesus!"

"He said Trinidad rocks but Tobago is shit."

"He said his testicles would swell up if I didn't give him a hand job.  So I prayed about it, and he was right.  His nuts are so big now that he has to ferry them about in a wheelbarrow.  As if I would touch a Negro, much less a Negro's penis."

No comments: