Friday, April 15, 2016

How has North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' affected you?

"I'm terrified to go to the public restroom now.  I refuse share a restroom with trans people, gay people, or Methodists.  So I pee out the window and crap in a trash can, it's not ideal, but it works for me."

"It made me think twice before pissing in front of right wingers.  What if they're just in there to check out my genitals?"

"I'm a kid, I go where ever I like, in fact I just went right here.  And also, what's a trans?"

"I'm a statue, leave me alone."

"I lay awake at night wondering if I'm a trans person and also wondering why my family forces me to wear this crazy fucking print."

"It hasn't affected me in the least.  I never go into public restrooms.  I store all my expressed bodily fluids and waste in jars at home, like the Bible tell us to."

"Hey, we're just trying to get through the day without being shot by the cops, beaten up by Trump supporters, exploited by capitalists, or abducted by aliens."

No comments: