Thursday, February 20, 2014

Why do you want to go to Florida?

 "I want to go crush a negro's skull while I stand my ground over his lifeless body."

 "We'd like to hunt and shoot a negro.  Oh, I mean stand our ground while we fire high powered weapons at negroes."

 "I'd like to make sex with some negro men before they all get shot and killed by old white men."

"Go to Florida?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Some old white man will shoot me if I go down there."

"I'd love to go down on that woman who played Florida on Good Times.  The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."
"I want to go to Disney World and make Pluto my bitch.  And yes, I also want to shoot a negro or two.  It's Florida after all!"

1 comment:

gmb said...

I guess you hate Florida as much as I do. The sand and palm trees are nice, but the people, collectively, are awful. They think the North is godless, yet I've never met so many people who had been married at least three times.