People and things doing great jobs need to be recognized so this week a big 'Great job, you!' goes out to:
- Paul Krugman for not letting that crazy Carly Fiorina get away with lying about who and what government employees are and do.
- The parents of all those beautiful Canadian women on my TV. My hat is off to you people, you're the best at making babies ever.
- My lower intestine and bowels. Thanks for all the good work you both do for me.
- The casts of the following shows I'm watching or have watched on Netflix: 'Small Time Gangster,' 'Crash,' 'Todd and the book of Pure Evil,' 'Lip Service,' 'Fawlty Towers,' and 'Supernatural.'
- Snow. You've been spectacular this year. You fall on Thursday or Friday and you're gone in a few days.
- The free book table at Moody's Books in Johnson City. I've been finding a slew of great scan worthy books on you lately, well done you.
- The Libation Station. I hate your cigar stink but your beer selection is divine.
- DSL internet. Every day it's on and every day it reminds me how much Charter Cable's over priced internet sucked.
- My local library. It's got the best collection of graphic novels and cookbooks around. And if you ask them nicely, they'll get books you request.