Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another semi regular list of things I don't want to see ever

  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
  • The Avengers-both the current film and the comic book
  • Religious programming
  • Mitt Romney 
  • Any Romney progeny
  • Superhero movies
  • Lars Von Trier films
  • How I met Your Mother
  • Any singing, talent, or weight loss TV show
  • Even a millisecond of The Big Bang Theory
  • People gushing about any of the films or TV shows mentioned here
Seriously people, the more you tell me I need to see something by the current flavor of the month, the less likely I am to ever see anything by him.  I'd rather pull my fingernails off my fingers with a rusty pair of pliers that I would watch something written or directed by Joss Whedon.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Romney and Lars Von Trier films inspire a particularly violent breed of eye-rolling around these parts. Stupid sit-coms and "reality" shows aren't even worth the time it takes to mention them.

gmb said...

Man, birds of a feather, indeed. And while it's not on the list, let's just say that not everyone loves Raymond. My mother, sadly, did.