Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanks

Many thanks to those who contributed to my fundraiser. I appreciate each and every one of you. Your generosity has touched me deeply.

And to my cousin who is fighting to get his donation back from me, you're scum. If the cost of the certified letter I sent your conceptual art cards to you is the price I have to pay to keep you out of my life forever then it was a great investment. I realize that you were raised with an incredibly huge sense of entitlement when it comes to me and my family, but seriously asshole, you need to get help so you can figure out why you have this deep sick need to be liked by those you used to bully. Consider yourself lucky you got the art cards I sent you. And you be sure to let the concept I wrote on them sink in that thick drug addled skull of yours, I know all those years of smoking pot have made you stupid, but damn, it's not that hard to figure out. I don't like you, I don't want to be around you, I don't want you to be around me, and none of that will ever change.

No comments: