Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's pissing off the teabaggers now?

"The NFL lockout is pissing me off. I need football on TV during the cold months to keep me distracted so I don't wander off and get gay married."

"I'd like to burn my house down but the god damned government won't let me. Bastards."

"I'm pissed they don't tax the illegals more. I'm tired of them running around not paying taxes and living the high life while I scrape by on my Social Security, my pension, and my inheritance."

"I'm pissed we don't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore."

"Stop looking at my camel toe. Oh great, now you're staring harder at it."

3 comments:

Jim said...

Perhaps they actually realize the are corporate funded.

Mnmom said...

And their ties are too tight.

Fran / Blue Gal said...

You are making me laugh too hard.