Yes, it's like all the rest of the Indiana Jones movies, it's exciting, full of adventure, and fast paced. But unlike all the rest, this one is cheesy as hell.
- First off Harrison Ford is ninety something now and he shows it in this movie. There is not enough Vaseline they can smear on the camera lens to make him look younger.
- Second, do they seriously expect us to believe Shoo Fly LeBeef is going to fill the ancient shoes of Harrison Ford? Nope. Not hardly.
- Thirdly, Cate Blanchett is a fine villain but her accent drops in and out like drifter at a soup kitchen. You're a classically trained actress Cate, suck it up and keep your accent.
- Fourthly, inter dimensional beings? Really? That how you end this edition of this franchise? With inter dimensional beings flitting off to somewhere?
- And finally, I'm guessing John Hurt got tired of playing intelligent erudite characters and he took this gig so he could play the babbling village idiot. Well played Mr. Hurt. I smell lifetime Academy Award in your future after this performance!