Monday, March 15, 2010

New gang related hand signals you need to know

The crack investigative staff here at Monkey Central has been doing a bit of research into street gangs and they've learned some new gang signs you need to know about so you don't make the mistake of flashing any of them at the wrong person.
This one means power to the people.

These mean, "My old lady is locked up in jail so I'll be getting re-acquainted with my first girlfriend. A certain Miss Rosie Palmer."

This one means, "I'm ready to receive what you're about to give me."

This one says, "Alpha tango foxtrot, angels niner 5."

This sign tells a female to stop ogling the sign givers man or the sign giver will pop the eyes out of the offending female and finger bang her empty sockets.
This sign says, "My mom and dad conceived me near a nuclear power plant and I'm a mutant. So don't fuck with me because I have super powers you don't even wanna know about bee-otch."

This sign says, "I'm tired of this violent lifestyle where I have lost all sense of empathy for others. It has left me bereft of good will towards my fellow man. I'm gonna go watch a few Ingmar Bergman films and then off myself. "


And finally this one says, "Yo dumb-ass, I told you the zombie apocalypse was upon us. I've been bitten and I'm about to die but I'll be back relatively soon as a flesh eating zombie and I'm gonna eat your motherfucking ass as punishment for not shooting the zombie who bit me. That's how I'm rollin' now homey."

2 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Thanks for this invaluable service, Dr. Monkey. If I hadn't read this I might not have realized how to recognize these signals, especially the mutant and zombie ones!

Barbara said...

First good laugh of the week. Thank you very much!
__
Barbara
http://ifididnthaveasenseofhumor.blogspot.com