Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holy shit, I started another blog

Since the Flickr pigs are deleting my sets faster than Republican Senator claims to love Jesus when he's been caught screwing around on his wife, I've been looking for other ways to share my always growing collections of retro images. Tumblr is cool but one can't post a bunch of images in one post so I decided to start another blog on good ol' Blogger. It's called Dr. Monkey's Retro Blog. I'll be posting all the scans of retro photos, found photos, and illustrations that I've done and will do in the future. They'll also be saved on Picassa since all the images you post on your blog automatically get saved to a Picassa web album online. It's nice knowing that the scans of forgotten pictures and illustrations will be saved while being accessible to others.

Check it out when you get the chance!

4 comments:

John said...

Holy shit I can hardly keep up with this one! Seriously though, congrats! I will check it out now.

slyght said...

why is flickr deleting your sets? that sucks.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Tumblr just started multiple image uploads - they will run as a slideshow. I have not used it. I like Blogger better for blogging anyway. I just use Tumblr to post links and random crap I like, mainly.

Ricky Shambles said...

Great, another one. I jest. Actually, really great. I'm looking forward to finding the time to take a look.