Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This week in swag

It's been another record breaking week in swag here at Monkey Central. In addition to the great book the blogalicious Flannery Alden gave us, we also got the following things: My friend Keith recently went to Santa Fe, NM with his lovely wife and he bought us that cool Day of the Dead Frieda Kahlo figurine in the painted box, and yes, she is holding a monkey. It sits on a table our friends Todd and Donna gave us.


And one of the contingent of Minnesota babes, Missy to be exact, sent me this keen postcard. It's juicily ironic and so achingly postmodern I nearly wept when I beheld it for the first time.

Thank you all for the great swag you have bestowed on me and Sparky.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Speaking of swag, Dr. Monkey, please to check out my blog today!

Missy said...

I am so glad you received it and liked it! Love the piece from Keith!