Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ten favorite movie characters meme

This meme has been going around on some of the more pop culture conscious blogs so I thought I'd weigh in with some of my favorites:
John Winger from Stripes (Bill Murray)

McCroskey from Airplane! (Lloyd Bridges)

Mary Bland from Eating Raoul (Mary Woronov)

Kenneth Bowden from Wild Things (Bill Murray)

Han Solo from the good Star Wars movies (Harrison Ford)

Dennis from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Michael Palin)

Nurse Alex Price from An American Werewolf in London (Jenny Agutter)

Al Czervik from Caddyshack (Rodney Dangerfield)

Bluto Blutarsky from Animal House (John Belushi)


Tyler Durden from Fight Club (Brad Pitt)


It pained me to leave off Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys, Peter Sellers as Fred Kite in I'm All Right Jack, which is one of my favorite movies, and Sarah Polley's character from the recent Day of the Dead remake and her character from The Claim, but rules are rules so there you go.

8 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Dennis is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Eating Raoul is an AWESOME movie

Wings1295 said...

Great list! I thought of including Han on mine, too, but Indy was more my favorite.

Of course, now that you mentioned Lloyd Bridges in Airplane! I think I would have added him to my list, too.

MommyLisa said...

Great list, but I liked Mr. Pitt better as Mickey O'Neil in Snatch! But, I loved that movie - and Fight Club may be a guy thing. ;)

Johnny Yen said...

I quoted Mr. Blutarsky today when I heard that Sen. Specter had changed parties: "Holy Shit!"

A couple of days ago, a customer in the restaurant I work at had a "COLLEGE" t-shirt on.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Airplane and Caddyshack! Epics! Truely!

Great pics!:)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i loved eating raoul!

i just rented it again a few months ago.

Angry Ballerina said...

Have I ever told you about my obsession with Harrison Ford? No? Let me come over and make you tea....