Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Have you bought your new Easter shoes yet?

May I suggest some shoes of the '70's then? You'd look great in some saddle shoes!Or a pair of these babies:I actually had a pair like the one in the lower right. I wore them to school in Michigan once and I got made fun of by a visiting evangelist. Yeah, it was crazy, an evangelist, who was invited to speak in a public school of all places, made fun of my god damned shoes. He's probably wearing Crocs and an orange prison jump suit by now, the dirty bastard.

9 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Personally, I think Jesus would've thought those shoes were pretty snazzy.

Blonde Goddess said...

I had the pair of black and white saddle shoes. Loved em!

Gifted Typist said...

You guys didn't have Earth Shoes, from the 70s. I think that was a uniquely Canadian thing. They were taller at the top than the bottom thus you were always walking uphill.
Very Canadian that.

Anonymous said...

Oh, here in California we had earth Shoes. I always thought it was a hippy thing.

Coaster Punchman said...

I think these are all back in style now...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

GT-We had Earth Shoes here in the USA. I never wore them but I remember them being for sale.

Bon Don said...

I had the black & white saddle shoes... Rockstars wear them you know!

Bon Don said...

I had the black & white saddle shoes... Rockstars wear them you know!

dguzman said...

We had Earth Shoes in Texas too. I had the beige and brown saddle shoes, only mine were Bass.

I too think that Jesus would've thought your shoes were pretty hip. What the hell does an evangelist know about hip, or about Jesus for that matter?