Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog plug

My friend Joseph Fitzinakis, the smartest guy in the world, has a new blog out. It's all about the murky world of intelligence. Joseph, seen here in the foreground stroking his oh so manly beard at our holiday party a few weeks ago, has a PHD in intelligence. So unlike others who write about the world of spies and spying, Joseph knows what the heck he's talking about when he writes about that kind of stuff. You can see his great new blog by clicking here. If you want unbiased information on intelligence issues, then add him to your blog roll and read him every day.

6 comments:

David said...

Amazing blog by Joseph.
Thanks!

David

Ubermilf said...

I'm afraid to got there. What if he starts spying on ME?

Then he'll know how boring and inconsequential I am!

BeckEye said...

Blogs about intelligence go against everything I stand for.

Ohhhhh, wait. You mean intelligence intelligence. Not the other kind of intelligence. Uhhhh. Gotcha.

Speaking of intelligence, or lack thereof, I'm still waiting for you to enter this month's caption contest. There is a monkey involved.

Utah Savage said...

Thanks for the link to Intelligence News. And now I'm back to become a follower of you and to steal your http thingy for my blog roll. Sorry it took me so long. Maybe it's my monkey jealousy. I am a monkey, so you can see me problem. I also covet your fez.

Madam Z said...

Okay, Dr. Monkey. I checked out the very intelligent intelligence blog. I fear, however, that if I were to read it every day, I would not be able to sleep at night. Ignorance is bliss.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Whoa, an intelligent guy writing about intelligence. You just blew my mind, man.