Sunday, December 28, 2008

Craig Clark, I have something of yours


Craig, dude, I bought your copy of the 1968 Coachella Valley High yearbook at a local flea market for $2 yesterday. I'm going to scan most of it and put in on Flickr. If you have any problems with that, then tough titty, you should have held on to it. Now the whole world will be able to see your high school yearbook in all it's glory.

And seriously people, it's full of 1968 black and white cheesy goodness. It will be on Flickr in all it's glory in a few days. I'll give you the link to the whole picture set when I get done. I promise.

9 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Who sells a high school yearbook? Who ever dreams that someone will buy it?

Sherry Pasquarello said...

there's a lot of cheesy goodness to be had. i'll bet. i graduated in 69, cheesy to the max, but interesting times! : )

Chris said...

I heard that Craig Clark went on to be a free lance assassin, who works for third world nations. I'd be careful;)

Missy said...

I thought those were crop circles, I am a little disappointed, but the pictures will help bring me back around.

Anonymous said...

Coachella Valley High, what were they, the Fighting Grapefruits?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Kirby-They were and still are, the fightin' Arabs.

Megan said...

Is that the "Coachella Valley with the big Carrot Festival therein?"

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Megan-I'm not sure. I do know the high school is near the Salton Sea.

Anonymous said...

The Carrot Festival is in El Centro, down in the Imperial Valley. I've been to that little hootenanny twice, can you believe it?