Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm back

I'm back from blog-livion.

Thanks to all those of you who followed me over to Monkey Muck 2.0.  I'll be keeping that blog but not posting to it unless something like this spam blog bullshit happens again.  

Funnily enough, as soon as I finished transferring most all of your blogs to the new style blog roll Internet Explorer has decided it can't load this blog anymore on my PC.  So I switched to Safari and I've had no problems.  Holy shit though, for a moment there if it wasn't one thing it was another.

It's good to be home.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Whew! I'm glad everything is okay, because I can't face life without Dr. Monkey.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You are too sweet enc.

Distributorcap said...

yea!

austin said...

I was totally freaking out. Disconnected from the internet for a few days, and didn't realize someone had flagged you as "spam".

If it happens again and Blogger gives you lip I can set you up a fancy dancy Wordpress blog on our server.

Tanya Espanya said...

Didja get yer book yet?

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Dr. Monkey, Congrats on being back!

Quick question . . . IE deciding it couldn't load your blog on your PC anymore, were you getting some security error? All the sudden that started happening to me with your blog and a number of other sites/blogs I read regularly. And it was so random. So I switched to Firefox this morning. No more IE bullshit!

Mnmom said...

Welcome home!!!!!

Wandering Coyote said...

Excellent.

Except the IE thing. What's up with that? I use Firefox for blogging and most things. I tried Safari but didn't like it and wound up getting rid of it.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you got it cleared up!

Ed said...

I go away for a week and look what happens!