Saturday, December 29, 2007

Have a question?

This past November Urban Pedestrian answered a question a day all month long. Her readers sent in a slew of questions and she answered them all, be they bizarre, serious, funny, or stupid. For whatever reason Urban Pedestrian is MIA right now and her blog is no longer with us, but I really liked the whole question and answer thing.

So I'm stealing her idea.

Send your questions on any subject to monkeymuck@gmail.com and I will answer one of them each day in Jan. Send in any question on any topic, if I don't like your question or it's too personal then I won't answer it. But I promise to answer one question sent in via email everyday in Jan. So slap those thinking caps on boys and girls and fire those questions off to me when you're ready.

Oh yeah, also let me be the first person to wish you a happy nude year!

4 comments:

Dale said...

Do we win anything if chosen? Should I have emailed that?

Fran said...

No comment.

Distributorcap said...

Question?

who invented the moon?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dale-You win answers.

Fran-Best comment ever.

Dcap-Send it to me via email and I'll answer it, maybe.