Thursday, October 11, 2007

Worst Jobs for the 21st Century

I saw an article linked on Huffington Post that said "Worst Jobs for the 21st Century." I clicked on it and it took me to a Forbes article. Since I trust Forbes about a much as I trust that lying blood thirsty greedy pig in the White House I clicked my back button without reading the article. Then I got to thinking about what would be the worst jobs of the 21st century. So I came up with the following list:

1) Bush family gynecologist and douche mixer.
2) Crack vial cleaner.
3) Road kill taste tester.
4) Urine injector.
5) Being Michelle Malkin.
6) Typewriter repair person.
7) Horse fister.
8) Telephone sanitizer.
9) Personal lubricant dispenser on The View.
10) Hobo licker.
11) Wife of Fred Thompson.
12) Bologna knitter.
13) Egret wrangler.
14) Republican bathroom attendant (men's room only).
15) Sexually repressed southern Baptist minister (Alabama and Tennessee only).
16) Brick farter.
17) FOX News host.
18) NY Yankees manager.
19) Phonograph needle sharpener.
20) Spice Girl de-louser.

7 comments:

Distributorcap said...

you forgot

US Army Recruit under the bush administration

employee at the Genius Bar in the iPod store

waiter in republican hangout restaurant in DC

publisher of Jenna's book

#11 has to be the worst

Cup said...

You forgot Anne Coulter's assistant.

Anonymous said...

White House fluffer.

Crawford Ranch plumber (all those Kotex and cigarette butts, don't you know).

dguzman said...

Babs the Impaler's broom mechanic

IT person at white house/republican national committee offices

Katie Schwartz said...

you are so damn funny. my favorites are spice girl delouser, bush family obgyn and douche mixer, forse fister and wife of fred thompson. have you seen her? she's so young, she's still in the womb. shame.shame.shame.

word on the street is that my beloved joe torre is going to be, I can't even say it.... terminated. my joe has quiet rage. they can't let him go. I love him way too hard to lose him. he is the heart and soul of that team.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Does brick farter pay well then? I'm thinking of taking a course they are offering on a pack of matches.

Fran said...

Jess Wundrun once wrote a wonderful short story about Lynn Cheney's gyn.

You will have to ask her about how to find it when she returns!