Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Video from our war protest march and rally

Someone shot and edited this great montage from our anti war march and rally that we held last month. It's almost ten minutes long but it's worth seeing. I'm the fat bastard holding the WHO WOULD JESUS KILL? sign. Our friends Joseph and his lovely wife, the smartest woman in the world, Vanessa are also in it, she's the one standing on the bucket and bossing, oops, I mean telling us where to march. Our friends John and Sandra are also in the video, you'll recognize Sandra from the many photo's I've posted of her on this blog. Also in the video is a few seconds of the Feral Throes, and this time you can see what a hottie the lead singer is! The rabble rousing Rev. John Shuck is also in the video and you can see snippets of his great message to us that day. Watch the whole thing and then go out and do something to end this insane war in your area.


Many thanks to Concerned TN Citizens blog for posting this video, that's where I stole it from!

3 comments:

Fran said...

I watched about 5 minutes then my internet connection freaked out.
I will watch the rest tomorrow- I is sleepy! But great energy and message.
Thanks!

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Fran-Check my Amazon wish list for the exact day of my birth.

Life As I Know It Now said...

this is a great video. at least you have people in your community who care and aren't afraid to say they care.