Friday, October 5, 2007

Stinking, Rotten Cheater

A disgrace to our flag.

I am a huge fan of the Olympics, it stems from the dark heady days of the Cold War when the Communist countries would compete head to head with the "free" countries of the west. My love for the Olympics remains with me to this day and when they had the Sydney Olympiad in 2000 I rooted like crazy for this woman. I wanted her to win every gold medal she was up for. I thought she was a neat gal who seemed like someone little girls and boys could look up to.

"Ouch, my back! Can a girl not get some steroids for the pain?"

But now that she admits using steroids starting in '99 and that she lied about it for years and years to the feds, I could care less about her. In fact I hope she gets hooked on crack and then whores her self out at the bus station for crack money. I hope she gets a heroin habit as well and she goes to some foreign country and tries to smuggle some smack back in the USA in a balloon in her belly and that that damn balloon bursts and she OD's. If she survived her overdose I'd go to her hospital bed and spit on her cheating heroin ridden face and tell her what a damn dirty stinking rotten cheater she is.
___________________________

I hope they make her give back every medal she "won," that her name is erased from every record book in Olympic history, and that she ends up like this: Hey Marion, go fuck your cheating ass self, you damn cheater.

4 comments:

Micgar said...

Wow! You really feel strongly about this! Don't know if this is the time to tell you this, but...tag- you're it! go to my blog for details!

dguzman said...

Man, I was so damned disappointed when I heard about this today on NPR. SHIT! I know she's a god damned cheating fraud, but I liked her, dude. That just makes it all the more shitty.

Can't any of these damned athletes win without cheating? Assholes! Bonds, Landis, Jones... the list never ends.

Missy said...

I am so sad about this.

Cheating is not the shizzle.

Fo'shizzy.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Everyone-Yes I do feel strongly about this. She's a damn liar and a cheat.