Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog News

I'm sure the last thing you people want is to read another blog by me, but screw what you want, I started another one anyway. It's called Monkey Scan and you can see it here. It's a blog where I post pictures of stuff that I've scanned along with one or two lines of commentary. No long posts over there or political posts either, I'll save those for over here. I deleted Monkey a Go-Go which was another blog that I started but got quickly tired of, which should not happen with Monkey Scan since I've got a shit load of stuff already scanned and am on the look out for more cheesy ads, pulp book covers, and odd cultural ephemera to scan for use on the blogs.

7 comments:

Some Guy said...

I can see you having a lot of fun with it, Doc.

I'll be sure to add it to my links.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You are having way too much fun with that scanner!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Chris and Barb-Yes I am having way to much fun with my scanner and there's more to be had.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Tri-kinis all around!

Missy said...

Yay!!!!

dguzman said...

Cool hobby! I love looking at those old magazine ads. Some of my favorites are the ones where "doctors" talk about how great cigarettes are.

splord said...

Shweet!