Saturday, September 1, 2007

No more days!

We're heading out to the beach as soon as the girlfriends parents and her sister get here! I want to leave you all with a couple of videos that feature women on the beach and or about summer. Don't worry ladies I'll put a little something in this post for you too.


First up is a video from Brazilian songstress Bebel Gilberto. The phrase "Hubba, hubba," was invented for Ms. Gilberto.



Next up is the classic video for "Cruel Summer" by my favorite UK girl group Bananarama.




And finally this clip features a beautiful Korean lolling around in the ocean and in a pool.



Oh, one thing about that beautiful Korean in the above clip, she was born a man. That's right, she used to be a dude.

As promised ladies, here's a little beef cake for you:

See you all in a week! Bye now.

17 comments:

J.D. said...

Have a nice vacation! If anyone out there deserves it, it's certainly you.

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

that beefcake is in a strange setting, dude...

Freida Bee said...

Is that the Boy From Escape From Witch Mountain? If it is, I love him. I had just forgotten that. Thanks Dr. Muckey. You always know what makes me happy. From pickled beets to crustaceans to Olivia Newton-John, you know what I'm all about.

mwb said...

Bebel Gilberto is great both great music and remarkably easy on the eyes.

Bananarama is one of my best guilty pleasures. I do wish there was a DVD of their music videos. I'd buy it in a second.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Have a blast! Don't even think about us - we'll manage somehow. But the second you return ...

Manila Ryce said...

I thought you were monkeying around (boy I'm funny) about the Korean chick at first until I did a little research of my own. I never knew Korean dudes were so damn hot. From now on, it's nothing but trannys for me.

Anonymous said...

Safe trip, watch where that sand gets to....

Pam said...

That little beefcake just made me feel creepy.

Have a wonderful time!!

mad said...

Don't drown.

Whiskeymarie said...

Our beefcake seems a little light on the "beef" and "cake" parts- but it looks like we got an extra side of creepy!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, what's so creepy about two septugenarians offering floating wine to a little shirtless boy? It's Disney, for god's sake.

pissed off patricia said...

Have fun! I'll gather your mail and water your plants while you're away. I also promise to clean up the place after I have a few dozen friends over for a big damned wild party. ;)

Freida Bee said...

"A week is too long without your manly monkeyness," I doth protest.

dguzman said...

Wow, intense masculinity all over the place.

have a great vacation, all you ever wanted!

Cup said...

Thanks for the hawt dude.

GETkristiLOVE said...

After watching Bananarama, I have the urge to go get big hair now.

Fran said...

Dr Monkey! Hurry home! We hope you had fun but you have been missed!!