Thursday, August 30, 2007

He took the words right out of my mouth

Well, not exactly because my man Manila makes some points in this great video that I never thought of before but when he said them I said to myself, "Damn, that dudes dead on correct." Even though he made me dizzy with all his going back and forth, he also amazed me with this video.



If you were on the fence about Dennis Kucinich before, now you can feel good about voting for him if only to piss off that despicable multi national corporation known as Disney.

6 comments:

Fran said...

I could not agree more. Why I have been on the fence, I can't say.

But this is a compelling video and I am realizing what I should have known all along.

Especially if I were paying attention to my inner monkey.

Ubermilf said...

The only thing I keep hearing is, "But he looks like an elf!"

yes, by all means, let's vote for the guy who "looks" like a president.

Snad said...

"The only thing I keep hearing is, 'But he looks like an elf!'"

As opposed to the current occupant, who simply looks like a spoiled, rich, drug-addled, dry-drunk, addle-pated, chauvanist frat boy who probably hasn't picked up his own clean laundry much less his dirty, stiff, flakey
underwear EVER and probably couldn't make a cup of coffee to save his fricking life but could sure show you how to roll a joint or cut a line with his eyes closed kind of a guy. That's who I want for president. Hell Yeah!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Fran-Get off the fence and join us in the streets.

UberMILF-What you hear is the corporate media lying to you.

Snad-Don't hold back hon, tell us how you feel.

Snad said...

No. I will hold back because I still want to walk among free peoples for a little while longer.

Manila Ryce said...

never had a chance to thank you for posting this vid, but i eventually got around to it. so thanks. the pendulum motion is meant to hypnotize you with my own subliminal messages.

actually, it's more because i can't stay still on hardwood floors with my socks. the temptation is too great. you should've seen the outtakes.