Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Out and about with Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein

I'll be out later at my local Moveon.org protest. We're gathering to protest the obstructionist Republicans in the US Senate and to support Sen. "Give 'em hell" Harry Reid in his bid to hold their feet to the fire on the war.

I'll be holding a sign that says:



While
Corky
And
Lamar
Stall
1000's
More
DIE!!

As I was making my sign I realized that my if you put the names of the assholes who represent Tennessee in the US Senate together then you get a great drag queen name! I envisioned her looking like this:
Ladies and gents, please put your hands together and give the fabulous Miss Corky Lamar a rousing Motel Six Tiki Lounge welcome!

4 comments:

Cup said...

I wouldn't cross the street for Corky or Lamar ... but I'd drive across state lines to see Mizz Corky Lamar!

Proud to see you're Movin'On out there today. Our protest is across town and before my office hours end.

splord said...

Is that the Motel 6 across from the strip club (don't remember the name) in Gray?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Beth-Wouldn't we all cross that road?

Phydeaux-It disturbs me that you know about the Mouse's Ear.

splord said...

Yeah, well, I went there once with a group o' guys back when I lived in Boone. Guy #1's bachelor party. It was the first time I had seen a doublewide trailer being used as a strip club! (this was over ten years ago, btw)

Can't even imagine that I would forget the name "Mouse's Ear"....