Friday, January 1, 2010

Among the things I don't want to see in 2010 are:

  • Guys past the age of forty sporting mullets and or pony tails.
  • Anyone but the French or really cute women wearing berets.
  • Guys in Speedos.
  • Any T shirt with a religious message of any kind on it.
  • People abusing animals.
  • People berating or hitting their children.
  • Reruns and remakes.
  • Syrupy sweet fawning profiles of jocks, politicians, and movie stars.
  • Bills, both Buffalo and household related. (A monkey can dream can't he?)
  • American Idol, Glee, America's Next Top Lap Dancer, and any other singing or dancing related show that everyone gets jazzed about and then constantly tells me, "Oh you have to watch it!!!!."
  • Brush fires.
  • The shop-pocalypse.
  • Films, TV shows, and or any other entertainment medium that feature John Cusack, John Travolta, Robin Williams, Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Horse Face, Julia Roberts Horse Face, Joan Rivers, and other odious Hollywood types I can no longer abide.
That's all for now but I'm sure I forgot something.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I too don't see the appeal in televised karaoke.

Distributorcap said...

can we please add dick cheney anywhere anytime

K.Line said...

I can get with these! And like your new banner...

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You have no idea how relieved I am to not make this list. Yet.

Snad said...

Poor Shuck.

Wings1295 said...

Some of those are eternal, you know. Sadly.

Margaret Benbow said...

I can't believe you left out Sarah Palin, and after all those tough 2009 posts about her too. Monkey, we COUNT on Doctor Monkerstein to operate!

Megan said...

Nice!

Laura said...

I agree with all of them. Except... I might watch "America's Next Top Lap Dancer"... sorry. :D

((Hugs))
Laura

Claire said...

I haven't seen "Glee" yet, but anything with Jane Lynch can't be all bad, right? I'm down with all the rest, though. Happy New Year, Dr. M!

Karen Zipdrive said...

Please note the conspicuous absence of the Kardashians...

Anonymous said...

Let's see, I don't have a tv but I understand that the "Jersey Shore" makes the Kardashians show look like Masterpiece Theater. Given that I'm half-italian (and real italian, with grandparents who had thick accents and pronounced all their vowels), I would be happy to she the goomba parade end. And I agree that palin and Cheney should be on that list. Make that all Palins and Cheneys. And Bushes. And the other usual assholes (Beck, Limbaugh, etc).

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Robin Williams,i have bought tickets
from TicketFront.com looking forward to it.